Ruby

Monday, August 25, 2008

Ruby has curly hair and unlike her brother, does not start kindergarten

First something that is unrelated to the title. Ruby drew a picture of me (Mama) that I thought was FANTASTIC:



It makes me look like a character from a Dr. Seuss book, but I can't remember which one just now.

Around the same time, Theodore drew a family portrait, shown here:



Theo's attention to detail is impeccable. Normally I would put something like this on Theo's blog, but I really love how he captured his sister. Specifically, she is wearing a sundress and has really curly hair, and there is no mistaking her for anyone else. I am so worried that her hair will straighten out as she gets older!

Finally, a picture of Ruby after we dropped Theo off at kindergarten:



She kept saying, "I want to go to Theo's daycare." However, the truth is, she did a little bit of acting (hamming) for the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home